The Haida Lodge at our Luxury Fishing Resort
The Haida Lodge at our BC resort is an infusion of alpine wilderness and stylish architecture boasting fir post and
beam timber accents.
Interiors are Nature inspired by the botanical hues of the seasons enjoyed at Sonora.
With a blend of contemporary elegance each luxury fishing resort lodge has entertainment sized common
lounges with soaring vaulted ceilings, grande stone fireplaces, local artisan designed
furniture accents, state-of-the-art electronics, garden patios and roof top balconies
with hot tubs overlooking the Yuculta Rapids and surrounding mountains – the perfect place to relax after a day of eco adventure travel activities. or a visit to the Island Currents Spa .
All Queen and King Guest Suites feature:
- Natural slate tiled entries, warm maple hardwood flooring, gas fireplaces with slate,
rock or fir surrounds
- Rich Mahogany or cognac stained urban style custom furniture
- Beautifully appointed master ensuites with natural slate heated flooring, soaker
tub, glassed shower enclosure and fir vanity
- Cozy Natural goose down duvets and pillows
- Serta pillow top mattresses for a good night's sleep
- Luxurious 100% cotton satin linens with 300 thread count
- Generous sized windows offering stunning views of the Yuculta Rapids and surrounding
Call today to book your Sonora experience:
Toll Free: 1-888-576-6672
Head Office Address:
Sonora Resort Canada
4580 Cowley Crescent
Canada V7B 1B8
The above address is the office address - Sonora Resort itself is located on Sonora Island.
For more information regarding Islands Currents Spa at Sonora Resort please contact firstname.lastname@example.org